Other Business Disputes
As a litigator, Bob represented clients in a wide variety of types of business disputes, including groundwater contamination, employment discrimination and constitutional privacy rights.Â Many of the commercial disputes Bob has been retained to arbitrate or mediate as a neutral have involved competitors, including allegations of misappropriated trade secrets, antitrust and unfair competition.Â Representative examples include:
- Mediated trade secret and antitrust claims brought in federal court by Louisiana reseller against California manufacturer and seller of patented routers used by plaintiff in a proprietary wireless network it allegedly designed.
- Mediated dispute pending in three federal court districts involving alleged infringement of two separate groups of patents, antitrust counterclaims, and infringement defenses including a release and covenant not to sue in prior agreement between the parties.
- Decided arbitration of disputes under contract for endurance tests of geothermal turbine engine.
- Mediated claims between ex-partners in motion picture special effects business for return of capital, misappropriated corporate opportunities and lost profits.
- Mediated breach, fraud and other business tort claims between investors in non-California fiber optic start-up company.
- Mediated claims by non-California finance company against advertising agency for failure to pay for leased equipment.
This site managed with Dynamic Website Technology
Products and Services